After nearly 5 years working as a personal trainer, I’ve channeled my skills and knowledge from coaching dozens of long distance hikers and runners into the Movement Module for Adventure Ready!
Certified Nutrition Coach and fellow thru-hiker, Katie “Salty” Gerber has created a six week holistic training plan to prepare you for your upcoming long distance hike. This program, Adventure Ready, is a self-paced course where you can expect to…
- Discover which foods work for you and which don’t so that you can perform at the
level you’re capable of (at home and on trail)
- Optimize your gut health for better digestion, immunity, and long term health
- Develop an efficient training plan for strength and stamina (and to avoid injury)
- Master the mindset for success (in any area of life)
- Create a sleep routine that gives you the energy to go all day
- Learn how to reframe and mitigate stress so you can perform better at everything
- Increase your confidence, knowing that you will THRIVE on your next adventure
I’m excited to have been the creator of the Movement Module for this course! Since I am not currently taking individual clients, this is the ideal opportunity to access my knowledge to prepare for your next long adventure.
For those of you who are only interested in the physical preparation part of the course, there is a mini-course option. The Adventure Ready: Mindset and Movement Modules course is a bargain price to access my training expertise as well as her mindset training!
Please use my personal affiliate link below when signing up for either course:
Check it out and sign up here!
The Adventure Ready Course is Now a Book! Get your copy today!
Interested in a personal coach rather than a course? I can recommend two amazing coaches!
If you’re looking for marathon, ultra, or adventure coaching you can’t go wrong with fellow FKT setter and runner extraordinaire Joe McConaughy aka “Stringbean.” Check out his coaching website at Thestringbean.co/coaching
If you’d like a female perspective and/or are focused on running check out Trisha Steidl, a nationally renowned coach, great friend and excellent athlete. Her website is https://www.steidlrunning.com/